There are 5 powerful thought models to know if you would like to effortlessly become more productive in life. During this blog, I explain all the 5 models intimately.
What you’ll Learn during this blog
1. CLARITY IN 6 DIMENSIONS: the inspiration to become productive is to be clear on what you actually want within the 6 dimensions of life. you would like to possess clear answers to those 6 questions.
- What’s your vision for the future?
- What quite a lifestyle does one want to live? (Your perfect day)
- How much money does one actually need to form and keep?
- What’s your ideal health goal?
- How does one want your family and social life to be?
- What your goal in your spiritual life?
2. MULTIPLICATION THRU SUBTRACTION: this is often the second though model, where you’ll need to consciously “remove” things from your life which are not any serving you. You’ll need to add the subsequent areas:
- Decluttering your physical space
- Decluttering your mental space
- Decluttering your digital spaces
- Decluttering your emotional space
When you have less friction in your life, you’ll be ready to be more productive.
3. STOP MULTI-TASKING: most of the people wear “multi-tasking” as a badge of honor. But this is often the worst thing to try to within the digital age of data workers. within the above podcast, I share a number of the risks of multitasking for a psychological state.
4. LEARNING to mention “NO” – a number of the foremost productive people on this planet are strong in saying NO – without being people pleasers. People pleasers always say YES for everything and find you aged other peoples’ agendas. this is often not the thanks to productivity.
5. DON’T GET CAUGHT IN TECHNOLOGY – tons of individuals depend upon productivity and project management trackers. Honestly, I feel that it’s counter-productive.
If you’re ready to chuck all of your tasks right down to the SUPER PRODUCTIVE tasks and focus just on completing ONE BIG TASK PER DAY, then you actually don’t need technology.
So these are my 5 thought models to assist you to increase your productivity.
Here’s the last word productivity formula that I learned after studying many millionaires.
- If you’ve got a task to try to, first believe how you’ll DELETE it
- If you can’t DELETE it, see how you’ll AUTOMATE it
- If you can’t AUTOMATE it, see how you’ll DELEGATE it
- If you can’t DELEGATE it, see how you’ll OUTSOURCE it
- Finally, if you can’t OUTSOURCE it, only then roll in the hay
I hope you found the following pointers valuable. Please share your comments below.
Build a super-profitable business with none office nor employees.