In this blog, I’m going deep into the principles of making irresistible digital course curriculums that help deliver results for your students.
What you’ll learn during this Blog
- The way to structure a course curriculum supported the “end goal” that you simply want your students to achieve?
- The way to define your customer journey in order that there’s consistency in your curriculum?
- The way to structure a 3-Level course offering that can assist you maximizes your profits?
- Why it’s important to incorporate a component of research into your curriculum?
- The way to create your videos in such how that you simply don’t spend an excessive amount of in your version one?
- Which are the simplest platforms to host and sell your digital courses?
All this and more inside this blog.
Resources Mentioned during this Podcast
- Teachable – the simplest platform to host your video courses
- Logitech C922 – the simplest and most affordable webcam to record courses
- Screenflow – this is often the best-recommended video & editing software for Mac
- Camtasia – this is often the simplest windows-based video and editing software
- Webinar Invite – find out how to become a Digital Coach in 90 days
If you found this podcast useful, please share your comments below.